Get The Most Out of Hyatt Privé – Amazing Benefits For Your Next Vacation
At Bell & Bly Travel we help and inspire our friends, colleagues, and clients to stretch their comfort zones and experience more of the world through luxury bespoke experiences. One of the ways we achieve this is through our deep connections with top luxury hotel brands. You might have read about our partnership with Four Seasons Preferred Partners and Ritz Carlton STARS – now we want to tell you about Hyatt Privé and the amazing benefits you can get for your next vacation.
About Hyatt Privé
Only Hyatt’s top travel agency partners are invited to join Hyatt Privé, and Bell & Bly Travel is proud to be one of them. The Hyatt Privé elite program allows clients to access exceptional travel experiences at many Hyatt hotels around the world. As members of this elite club, and as your travel advisors, we are able to get you exclusive benefits and amenities when you stay at a Park Hyatt, Andaz, Alila, Miraval, Thompson and more.
Hyatt Privé benefits
Let’s get to it! These are the VIP benefits we can add to your next vacation – perks that you simply cannot get through a credit card center or by booking directly with the properties.
- Complimentary upgrades, subject to availability – oftentimes this can be done at time of booking, depending on the property
- First Priority for early check-in and/or late check-out
- Daily complimentary full breakfast for two
- Property credit: $50-$100 property credit to be utilised during your stay
- First priority for connecting rooms and often able to be guaranteed at time of booking
- Access to exclusive promotions only available to top luxury travel advisors
- Personalized services: From unique local recommendations to VIP status, we will work closely with you and our Hyatt Privé partners to deliver a truly personalized stay. They will respond to requests for early check-in, late check-out, room upgrade, and connecting rooms within 24 hours so you know exactly what to expect during your stay.
- Insider Tips: we have direct access to unique local recommendations, insider tips, and details about all Hyatt properties to find the best fit for your next vacation
Real life example
I am always thrilled to work with our partners at Hyatt. They truly go above and beyond for our clients. I recently planned a family trip to Japan. We were able to get free upgrades and connecting options at time of booking in Tokyo and Kyoto. This is quite uncommon in Japan so it was great to be able to use our relationships to make this family more comfortable.
We also planned a “babymoon” for two sisters to the Andaz in Scottsdale. The team there was SO accommodating and even left a customized welcome amenity of an Andaz baby onesie, huge fruit platter, and non-alcoholic sparkling wine for the girls to enjoy.
Whether you are planning your next family adventure, your birthday bash, or your post-coronavirus retreat – booking your stay at any property of the Hyatt world without us means you are missing amazing benefits and added-value amenities. Contact us to design a memorable stay, and become a very special guest!