Where to Go When This Blows Over? Top Bespoke Tour Destinations in the Post-Coronavirus World
We might have paused our travel plans for a while, but it doesn’t mean we have to stop dreaming about our next adventure. At Bell & Bly Travel we live and breathe travel, and we know we’ll be packing our suitcases again very soon! In the meantime, as your travel advisors we are here to dream – and plan – your future vacation experiences in the post-Coronavirus world.
Read on for the destinations we think will be best when this blows over!
Fresh Air in Maine, New England
From lobster shacks and craggy coastlines, to precious lighthouses and hip craft breweries, Maine makes New England such a wonderful destination to visit.
- Learn how to pull up and bait traps on an authentic lobster boat on the waters surrounding Acadia National Park.
- Enjoy insider access to Portland’s top breweries as you sip and taste your way through the heart of American craft beer culture.
- Spot humpbacks, fin, minke, and even endangered right whales from the comfort of your private watercraft.
Family Adventure in Yellowstone
If you love outdoor adventures, this is the right place for your next family escape! Head to explore Yellowstone’s wildlife and natural wonders with a local expert and go behind the scenes of a rodeo with real-life cowboys and cowgirls. Raft the Snake River whitewater rapids and learn how to horse whisper with a world-renowned expert gallop through Grand Teton National Park.
Exclusive Touring in America’s Top National Parks
Can’t choose one? We can arrange private flights so you can discover several of America’s top National Parks! Enjoy exclusive touring with local experts in Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Arches, Canyonlands, Zion, Bryce Canyon, and Grand Canyon National Parks.
- Hop on your customized vehicle’s open safari hatches to spot wildlife in a Yellowstone safari.
- Board a state-of-the-art, inflatable motorized whitewater boat to run the mighty rapids of the Colorado River through Canyonlands National Park.
- Delight in a gourmet picnic lunch among a grove of 2,000-year-old bristlecone pine trees.
Northern Lights in Canada
The Arctic Circle is a MUST for adventurous travelers! Stay deep in the heart of the tundra at the remote Blachford Lake Lodge, and hunt the spectacular northern lights from your hotel’s luxury viewing lounge. You can also learn traditional Dene ice-fishing techniques with a little help from the local experts!
Picturesque Villages in Switzerland
It’s not just about the chocolate! Lakes, castles, scenic train rides, and stunning views are just some of the reasons why we love this beautiful country.
- Walk the Old Towns of Zurich, Lucerne, and Bern with private expert guides.
- Relax in the picturesque village of Interlaken and take the scenic cogwheel railway to Jungfraujoch, Europe’s highest train station.
- Visit cheese and chocolate factories to sample the specialities which Switzerland is famous for.
Country Retreat in Norway
Experts say Norway is one of the happiest places on Earth, and once you visit this idyllic slice of Scandinavia, you’ll understand why!
Enjoy an exclusive and authentic country retreat at Åmot; tucked away in southern Norway, is an ideal place to get away and reconnect with nature.
Here you will experience a private fjord cruise, explore the region through a scenic helicopter tour, hike through the roads less travelled, and immerse into the local community.
Mountain Experience in Patagonia
If you are looking for a mix of amazing outdoor adventure, breathtaking mountain views, and an unforgettable foodie experience; Patagonia is the place to be! The region boasts everything from virgin forests to vast glaciers, not to mention the top South American cities like Buenos Aires and Santiago de Chile.
- Discover Bariloche and San Martin de Los Andes through bespoke hiking and biking tours.
- Enjoy a private boating excursion on Lake Nahuel Huapi and discover the glaciers in Tierra del Fuego.
- Explore the wine country of Mendoza through a private winery tour.
We’ve got your Back
Travel hasn’t stopped indefinitely, this is only a pause. If you’re ready to start dreaming, Bell & Bly Travel has your back. We’re working with our partners around the world to ensure flexibility and generous cancellation policies.
Connect with us to start planning your first great escape in the post-coronavirus world!