Ritz Carlton Stars
When you book one of any Ritz-Carlton hotels, resorts or reserve properties world-wide with a Bell & Bly, you become a privileged VIP guest – with access to value-added amenities and an even deeper level of service with Ritz-Carlton. Bell & Bly is able to extend very special benefits for you to enjoy during your stay. This special access is not available to you by booking directly or through any special credit card perks program.
Ritz Carlton Stars Benefits
- VIP Status. The top hotel executive is made aware of your stay
- Complimentary breakfast for 2, daily
- Preferred status for room or suite upgrade at time of check-in
- First priority for your room type, location, bedding and connecting rooms
- Top priority waitlist in sold out situations
- No walk policy in sold out situations
- Warm welcome from hotel management
- Pre-registration and express check- in upon request
- 4:00 pm late checkout – priority request
Even More Value By Booking With Us
At 85+ Ritz-Carlton properties worldwide, you may also combine Bell & Bly’s Virtuoso amenities with the STARS amenities.
- Room or suite upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Room or suite upgrade at time of booking at several participating hotels, subject to availability
- $100 Credit to be used during your stay. Often for spa, specialty services or food & beverage
More About Ritz Carlton And Bell & Bly
Through Brownell Travel, Bell & Bly is considered a top 10 producing agency for Ritz-Carlton. Our companies have a special relationship that extends before the very first Ritz-Carlton opened its doors to guests. We work closely with the executive management of Ritz-Carlton to ensure our common goal of providing a memorable and exceptional experience for our shared guests.
Bell & Bly is one of just a few exceptional agencies tapped to be members of the Ritz-Carlton STARS program. Apart from the special Ritz-Carlton STARS benefits above, we also have personal relationships with the “Guardian Angels” on-property. We work together behind the scenes to prepare for your VIP experience.
Would you like extra bottled water in your room? Your favorite magazine? A bottle of champagne? A framed photo of the family pet? Let us know your preferences and we will work with our Ritz-Carlton Guardian Angel to make it happen.