I’m so thrilled today to be speaking with travel writer and guru, Wendy Perrin. Wendy first came on the show a year ago, so I wanted to have her back to talk about updated trends, advice for parents traveling with kids, some of her personal favorites, and more.
If you haven’t heard of Wendy, she had an illustrious 25 year career at Conde Nast Traveler, is a published author, and runs WendyPerrin.com. She is renowned for her encyclopedic knowledge of travel and of course willingness to share.
I think you’ll find our chat refreshing, inspiring, and most importantly… fun!
Listen to hear:
- 00:32 – What Wendy’s current best travel moment is
- 03:03 – About a fun fact in travel you didn’t know of
- 04:56 – Who her favorite travel celebrity is
- 06:50 – How you can have an inspirational family travel
- 10:15 – Why you should dispel some myths on travel and safety
- 14:33 – What Wendy shares as her own travel lessons
- 18:47 – Which country has seen the biggest change post-pandemic
- 23:08 – About the travel trends in Europe, and off the radar countries you should visit
- 27:28 – How to get better at air travel
- 31:56 – About Wendy’s and Sarah’s favorite choices on everything travel
- 51:01 – What you will learn about the world & humanity after traveling post-pandemic