Wellness Travel | Canyon Ranch
I’m so excited today to be chatting with the CEO of a place that is near and dear to my heart, Canyon Ranch.
Canyon Ranch is a pioneer in the wellness industry, a place where you can get away from the stress of everyday life and focus on what is most important. That focus is different for everyone who visits the ranch – whether you need a mental break from work, you’re focused on improving your health, or you’re interested in finding spirituality – Canyon Ranch will mold itself around you and help you find the way.
It doesn’t hurt that their locations are set in the gorgeous desert of Tucson, amidst the Redwood trees of Woodside, and the iconic foliage of the Berkshires.
Joining me today is Jeff Kuster, who came to lead the Canyon Ranch brand in a roundabout way. He was actually a guest in Tucson, there focused on himself and what he wanted to do next in his career. And the rest… is history.
Jeff and I discuss how small changes can make a huge impact on your life, some of his favorite memories of past guests, and how wellness has evolved over the decades.
Listen to hear:
- 02:12 – About Jeff’s favorite spot on the property
- 04:35 – What the interesting stories from the early days are
- 05:51 – Who Jeff’s favorite character who visited the ranch is
- 08:42 – How did Jeff’s journey bring him to the property
- 15:28 – Why you should visit the resort in the Berkshires
- 17:54 – About the “satellites” of Canyon Ranch
- 19:43 – What some behind the scene details and life changing stories are
- 25:10 – How the pillars of wellness work
- 30:55 – What the unique intention people come with is
- 32:22 – About Jeff’s favorite wellness activities
- 34:29 – What you will learn about the world after visiting the Canyon Ranch
Listener Exclusive Amenities
$100 additional Service Credit per stay to be used for additional Spa or personal activity of choice
Guestroom upgrade, based upon availability at time of check-in
A personalized Local Welcome Amenity on behalf of Sarah, local to each of the properties