St. Barths | Eden Rock
Today we’re headed to the magical island of St. Barths. While enjoying vibrant turquoise seas, beautiful hikes in the mountains, and powdery white sand may feel very Caribbean, there’s another undercurrent at play here. The vibe is decidedly French, and the world class food, shopping, and nightlife blends gorgeously with the island’s Caribbean roots.
My guest today is Fabrice Moizan, GM of the famous Eden Rock Hotel in St. Barths. Fabrice is himself French but has lived on the island for almost a decade. We talk about the blended roots of St. Barths, the feeling you get when you step into Eden Rock, and all that this little island has to offer.
Thank you to our sponsor for this episode, Covac Global.
Listen to hear:
- 01:55 – About Fabrice’s favorite spot on St. Barths
- 03:07 – What the different vibes on the island are
- 05:45 – How the culture of its inhabitants shapes the island
- 11:21 – About the magical history of Eden Rock
- 14:05 – What the property can offer you with each of its details and stories
- 21:06 – How you can immerse in the activities this place has to offer
- 26:35 – Why one guest left a special memory with Fabrice
- 29:14 – About Fabrice’s favorite choices on St. Barths
- 35:18 – What you will learn about the world and humanity after visiting Eden Rock-St. Barths
Listener Exclusive Amenities
Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
Complimentary roundtrip private airport transfers (must have minimum value of $100USD equivalent)
Complimentary Eden Rock Beach Set, per room, including a branded Beach Bag and flip flops
Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
A complimentary copy of the Assouline St. Barths book and breakfast, or
A ride around the property with Fabrice in Eden Rock’s new Red Moke