Space Tourism | SpaceVIP
Today we’re visiting the next frontier, looking up, and dreaming about what is possible for travel outside the confines of our amazing planet.
Roman Chiporukha, founder of SpaceVIP, joins me today to talk about space tourism and why this method of exploration is so important for our planet, our fellow humans, and ourselves.
We dive into the history and future of space tourism, what experiences are available to you right now, and how Roman is focused on bridging the gender and equality gaps in space.
This episode will help you understand the overview effect and how looking to space might be just what we need to come together back here on earth.
Listen to hear:
- 02:03 – About Roman’s recent space experience
- 04:43 – Who the first space tourist was
- 06:25 – How space tourism has evolved since then
- 09:09 – Why this niche of travel is so important to develop
- 14:57 – What the experiences people are dreaming up to make possible in the next 10 – 20 years are
- 18:50 – If there’s nothing left for humans to discover
- 20:57 – About the opportunities available to people going to space
- 24:45 – If the prices will go down for space travel in the future
- 26:21 – How the preparation process for space travel is structured
- 28:33 – Why he has memories of past space travel guests
- 30:07 – What SpaceVIP’s Space Prize program is focused on
- 34:16 – About Roman’s favorite choices in space travel
- 39:55 – What you will learn about the world and humanity by taking this space journey