SeaDream Yacht Club | President, Bob Lepisto
Today we’re chatting with Bob Lepisto, President of SeaDream Yacht Club. SeaDream owns two mega yachts, each with about 50 cabins. The biggest no no when talking about SeaDream is to call it a cruise!
Bob has been with the company for 20 years so we get to chat about the history of the cruise industry and how with SeaDream they wanted to start something different. Something where you wouldn’t have to organize your own yacht and all the work that goes along with that, but where you’d still get the yachting experience.
SeaDream sails around the Caribbean and Mediterranean and gets you access to gorgeous spots that you couldn’t otherwise see on a cruise ship. The company is famous for its super friendly crew and world class cuisine as well.
Bob and I talk about some of his favorite destinations, parties in the mid-Atlantic, and a few insider tidbits as well.
Listen to hear:
- 02:15 – About Bob’s favorite yachting view
- 04:15 – What the evolution of the yachting experience is
- 09:17 – How SeaDream offers a unique view on yachting
- 11:17 – What the difference between private vs the SeaDream yachts is
- 15:20 – How the itineraries are being made
- 18:09 – About the insider details of the yachts
- 20:03 – How you can visit the less explored islands
- 24:25 – What it is like to cross the Corinth Canal, Turkey, and the Atlantic
- 30:42 – What a day while yachting with SeaDream looks like
- 32:14 – About the cuisine, and the unique experiences
- 38:34 – Why their team goes above and beyond for the guests
- 40:37 – About Bob’s favorite choices on yachting activities
- 45:51 – What you will learn about the world by experiencing sailing with SeaDream
Listener Exclusive Amenities
A $200 per stateroom Spa* Credit for bookings
*SeaDream Yacht Club is the only member of the Thai Spa Association at sea.