One & Only Mandarina | GM, Serge Ditesheim
Today we’re welcoming Serge Ditesheim, the General Manager of the new One & Only Mandarina in Nayarit, Mexico. The One & Only Mandarina is one of the most talked about openings in all of luxury travel, set to open in two weeks on November 1st.
The property will be a collection of stylish treehouses and clifftop villas nestled into the rainforest and overlooking the Pacific ocean. You’ll be able to spend your days in your private plunge pool, out surfing, or indulging in arguably some of the finest food in Mexico.
Serge and I discuss what makes this undiscovered bit of Mexico so special, and how One & Only delivers luxury in a casual yet sexy way.
Listen to hear about:
- 02:13 – What makes Riviera Nayarit so special
- 02:46 – Serge’s description of some mysterious things discovered around the property
- 04:10 – The different tree houses and villas and which is perfect for you
- 06:18 – Culinary experiences you will enjoy at One and Only Mandarina
- 07:41 – What makes Mandarina different from other luxury properties in Mexico
- 10:32 – How an archeological team was involved when the hotel was being built
- 13:06 – What fantastic service means to One & Only
- 15:19 – The one word that can be used to sum up an experience here
- 16:29 – What will you learn about the world or humanity after a visit to Nayarit
Listener Exclusive Amenities
Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
Complimentary A la carte breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom
$100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
Included Sunset Cocktail at the picturesque Treetop Bar mentioned in the episode
Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability