Nepal | Sangita Einhaus Shrestha
Today we visit the magical country of Nepal. Known for soaring mountain peaks, gorgeous valleys, and the warmth of its people, Nepal is a country that captures hearts and minds like no other.
My guest today is Sangita Shrestha, owner of Dwarika’s Hotel and Dwarika’s Resort, properties that have a deep purpose and mission to preserve Nepal’s cultural heritage.
Sangita and I chat about Nepali hospitality, her work with children after the earthquake, and some fantastic experiences for guests.
Thank you to our sponsor for this episode, Covac Global.
Listen to hear:
- 02:01 – What Sangita’s view from her favorite spot in Nepal is
- 03:30 – About the overview of the country
- 06:01 – Why travelers feel connected to Nepal
- 08:59 – How the history of Nepal impacted its people
- 12:39 – Why Dwarika’s Hotel is a living museum
- 17:31 – What can the Dwarika’s Resort offer you
- 20:24 – About the activities guests can do here
- 23:49 – Which guest left a special memory with her
- 27:09 – Why she has a special bond with the kids from the relief camp
- 29:24 – About Sangita’s favorite choices on Nepal
- 34:01 – What you will learn about the world and humanity after visiting Nepal and Dwarika’s
Listener Exclusive Amenities
A 10% discount on Krishnarpan our signature Nepali Restaurant
A 10% on Pancha Kosha Signature Spa treatments
Upgrade at time of arrival, subject to availability
Complimentary buffet breakfast daily for two per bedroom
A complimentary 50 minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability