Luxury Sports Travel | Founder Roadtrips, Dave Guenther
Our guest is Dave Guenther, Founder & President of Roadtrips – my go to partner when planning luxury travel centered around sporting events.
Dave’s 30 years in business gives him insider access to events like the Olympics, the World Cup, Formula 1 Races, The Masters, The Superbowl, The Kentucky Derby and more. Whatever your sport is, Dave & I can work together to get tickets before they go on sale, secure the best rooms in the most coveted hotels, and get you insider access to the VIP parties.
Dave & I discuss how luxury sports travel is so much more than just visiting a stadium, the serendipitous experiences you can have at these world class events, and how the world of sports brings people together in a way that politics never could.
Listen to hear:
- 01:51 – About Dave’s favorite sporting event and the emotions around it
- 03:56 – How Dave’s journey from finance through a book led him to start Roadtrips
- 06:22 – Why this experience is different than booking hotels and tickets by yourself
- 08:58 – How they arrange the Olympics tickets before being released to the general public
- 13:49 – What are some inside stories behind luxury sport events
- 15:32 – About the up & coming major exciting sport events
- 17:39 – How an emotional story is his special memory of a guest
- 25:28 – What his prediction of who will win the Masters 2021 is
- 26:01 – Why Monaco is the best destination to attend a Grand Prix
- 27:27 – About the rowdiest sporty fun event in the world
- 29:10 – What you will learn about the world after attending a global sporting event
Listener Exclusive Amenities
A special in-room welcome amenity during any Roadtrips experience