Jordan | Expert Panel
Today we’re headed to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Picture yourself looking over the Dead Sea at sunset, or visiting the Baptism site of Jesus, or bashing along in a 4×4 in the desert of Wadi Rum. Whether you’re in the mood for ancient history, religious sites, relaxation, or adventure – Jordan has it all.
I have two guests from Jordan joining me today, Mahmoud Salameh, an expert in planning itineraries through the region and Ali Harb, a fascinating guide with Bedouin roots.
We discuss everything from the rich cuisine of the country, to the Nabatean Empire, to some amazing experiences you can have while visiting.
Listen to hear:
- 02:02 – About their favorite view in Jordan
- 04:25 – Why the travelers should consider visiting Jordan
- 06:01 – How the different civilizations made influence here
- 07:24 – What some of their personal UNESCO sites to recommend are
- 10:56 – About the local cuisine and its specifics
- 14:19 – How visiting Jordan through Ramadan is like
- 18:31 – What some of the less know activities here are
- 21:49 – How the experience of visiting the Dead Sea from Jordan side is
- 24:13 – About a few pro tips on visiting Petra
- 27:34 – How they organize over the top experiences for guests
- 35:12 – What you will learn about the world and humanity by visiting Jordan
Listener Exclusive Amenities
A VIP Meet & Greet service at the airport, including free visa processing (conditions may apply)
24/7 concierge service to ensure you have a seamless and unforgettable experience during your stay in Jordan