Ghost City Tours | CEO, Tim Nealon
In honor of Halloween, today’s show is all about ghosts and the paranormal!
My guest is Tim Nealon, Founder and CEO of Ghost City Tours, the largest ghost tour company in the world. In addition to entertaining hundreds of thousands of visitors on his ghost tours, Tim is an expert ghost hunter, cryptozoologist, software designer, and reptile conservationist.
We talk about everything from theories on ghosts, to the Loch Ness monster, to why ghost tours are amazing experiences even for non-believers.
Listen to hear:
- 02:00 – How Tim goes on ghost hunting adventures
- 02:58 – About ghosts, their traits, and types
- 09:42 – If dogs become ghosts
- 11:22 – What his first paranormal experience was like
- 14:49 – Why he was inspired to found his company
- 16:19 – Which city is the most haunted
- 17:29 – What type of tours they offer, and who they are for
- 23:53 – How a past guest left a special memory with him
- 27:59 – What his most crazy paranormal experience was
- 31:33 – About Tim’s choices on haunted places and ghost activities
- 39:16 – What you will learn about the world by experiencing the paranormal