France | Les Bateaux Belmond
Today we’re headed to France to learn about slowing down, enjoying life, and soaking it all in. Let’s jump on board a river barge to explore the back waterways of some of the most iconic regions of this beautiful country.
Our guide for the day is Jonathan Foschini who runs guest experience for Les Bateaux Belmond, the most luxurious barge experience in France.
Now whether we choose to float in Champagne, Burgundy, or Provence we’ll be treated to the finest wines, chef prepared meals, and custom experiences all the way. Jonathan and I discuss why this method of travel is so unique, dive into some very exclusive experiences, and chat about the benefits of slow travel.
Listen to hear:
- 02:09 – About Jonathan’s favorite view on the luxury river cruises
- 03:04 – Why he’s still in love with France
- 04:05 – How the barges tourism started in France
- 06:38 – About the overview of the regions you can sail with Belmond
- 14:19 – What the activities in each of them are
- 15:53 – How they provide luxury experiences for their guests
- 17:37 – What his favorite activities on the barges are
- 31:41 – How you can have adventurous luxury trips with them
- 38:19 – Why he has a favorite memory of a past guest
- 40:38 – About Jonathan’s favorite choices in France
- 43:48 – What you will learn about the world by taking a luxury river cruise with Les Bateaux Belmond
Listener Exclusive Amenities
A welcome gift celebrating the region in which you are travelling to the value of $100pp.