Costa Rica | Expert Panel
We have a fun episode for you today, centered around Costa Rica and family travel. As one of our most popular destinations, we’re always working to find new and interesting ways to explore this beautiful country and to help families make lasting memories.
Joining me on this episode is my friend and partner in the region, Javier Echecopar. Javier also brought along his 15 year old daughter, Fiore, to give us a bit of perspective on life in Costa Rica for kids and teens and to share some of her favorite travel experiences.
We chat about everything from bioluminescence, to the best way to travel around the country, to some interesting ways to immerse in the local culture.
Listen to hear:
- 02:09 – About their favorite view in Costa Rica
- 04:33 – What their favorite travel adventure is
- 05:40 – How Fiore approaches travel from her personal journey so far
- 06:27 – Why they chose this country to settle in
- 08:12 – About some of the major Costa Rica highlights
- 11:24 – What they recommend as off the beaten path parts of the country you should visit
- 14:43 – Why is interesting to discover the areas of art, culinary, and pop culture here
- 18:50 – How Costa Ricans found the secret to longer and happier life
- 22:18 – About a few insider details that most people are surprised to find out
- 24:43 – Why this country is such a great destination for family travel
- 25:36 – What the best activities for kids and teens are
- 29:09 – How you can learn Spanish easily
- 34:45 – About the surf culture in the country
- 37:00 – How they planned an interesting trip for guests
- 41:15 – What does luxury mean to Fiore
- 42:14 – Why they have a fond memory of a past guest
- 44:58 – About their favorite choices in the country
- 48:42 – What you will learn about the world by visiting Costa Rica