Auberge Resorts & Hotels | CEO Craig Reid
Today we’re diving into the world of Auberge Resorts with CEO Craig Reid. Whether you are skiing in Aspen, horseback riding in Costa Rica, or harvesting mushrooms with the chef before dinner – Auberge delivers an experience based kind of luxury that’s hard to find anywhere else.
Craig had a long career at some of the most storied brands in luxury travel. In talking to him, you can sense that coming to Auberge was like coming home to what he feels is the heart of hospitality – simple every day pleasures, luxury in the form of thoughtful gestures, and cultivating meaningful experiences for guests.
Craig and I chat about off the beaten path destinations, historical landmarks, Bob Hope, and much more!
Listen to hear:
- 01:51 – About Craig’s favorite spot in Auberge Resorts & Hotels
- 04:36 – What the main key ingredient of all the Auberge properties is
- 08:55 – How the destinations for their properties are being chosen
- 12:14 – Why the Auberge portfolio has important buildings
- 14:51 – About a surprising behind the scene story
- 18:48 – What the new and upcoming destinations are
- 22:03 – How the food in Auberge Resorts is being served
- 25:39 – About a day in the life of a guest in Auberge Resorts
- 31:53 – What the coolest activities they offer are
- 35:40 – Which guest left a special memory with him
- 41:59 – About Craig’s favorite choices on the properties
- 45:24 – What you will learn about the world after visiting Auberge Resorts & Hotels
Listener Exclusive Amenities
Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
Complimentary full breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom
$100USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
Early check-in and late check-out upon request (subject to availability)