Argentina | Maita Barrenechea
Today we’re diving into the special country of Argentina. Spanning from the tropics all the way down to Antarctica – this magical landscape has something for everyone. Here you can hike some of the tallest mountains in the world, learn and dance tango with locals, cheer on the Argentinian soccer team, and sip some of the finest wines in our hemisphere.
My guest today is the very accomplished Maita Barrenechea, Argentinian entrepreneur and philanthropist, and my partner in the county.
We talk about everything from fly fishing and glaciers, to cowboy culture and steak.
Listen to hear:
- 01:50 – About Maita’s view from her favorite spot in Argentina
- 07:38 – What makes her passionate about showing her country to the world
- 08:39 – How she makes an overview of the main regions in the country
- 13:35 – Why you must visit Argentina
- 17:02 – About the Argentinian culture, history and its impact on the people
- 19:12 – What the most endearing trait of the Argentinians is
- 21:05 – How the Argentinian and the Chilean Patagonia differ
- 24:55 – Why you should experience the country through art and tango
- 28:53 – What the most over the top wine itinerary she planned is
- 32:38 – How a past guest left a special memory with her
- 35:38 – About Maita’s favorite choices in the country
- 39:17 – What you will learn about the world after visiting Argentina